dementedstickfiguredementedstickfigure

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Seaside Denied Seaside Denied

"nom , nom . nom"

great job with this. i found it quite amusing. i admire your ability to make a song and good animation.

thumbs up to you.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

WHAT is up with her BOOBS????
its too much!!!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

this is, by far, the best thing i have seen on newgrounds, I'm not kidding or exaggerating, this literally brought me to (manly) tears (of manlyness)

a Skyrim Story a Skyrim Story

i want moar, you have so much to work with here... continue it... PLZ!!! i think a full playthrough of this quality would be wonderful... i beat the game and everything, and i just think, you can totally do it, really.

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

brought me to tears...
just sayin'

.:Cupcakes:. .:Cupcakes:.

well done, i personally couldnt stand to watch it, but it was so well done, and thats kind of what i expected, so.... great job

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! so well done, great voice acting and stuff. but it doesnt really make sense and the dialogue's a little unnatural, but you put a lot of work into this so great job! :D

Fenada 001 Fenada 001

brilliantly done, relatable charactors, great animation, awesome voiceacting, but i'd have enjoyed if it was longer :/

FYI I'M A SPY FYI I'M A SPY

i am a big tf2 fan, and you just raised my happiness level 10 points...
this is really well put together and captivating
wonderful job

Egorapture Egorapture

this is just so well done, ive never seen an emulation so flawless, even if you dont enjoy slightly desturbing random violence and disturbing facial contortion, this is too perfect for it to matter. well done, really.